Hey there, lovely students, fresh graduates & professionals finding themselves at a turning point in your careers,
Are you looking for a place where you can be yourselves and, at the same time, develop your future careers or new skills?
Are you both fond of ecology & music and want to make a change in the world?
We are looking for part-time interns in the ECO program we are running at Electric Castle festival (12th-16th July 2017). Wanna be you?
Here are the general terms of the internship:
- you need to be available 4 hours/day to work remotely with us between 25th April – 25th July;
- you will have 2 meetings/week with your coordinator;
- you live in Bucharest or Brasov;
- you have a laptop and good internet connection;
- you are available for being present in Bontida (Cluj) between 10th-17th July and work a 6-hour shift / day or night – this work will be remunerated, and you will also get camping accommodation and a meal per day;
- We expect from you: to embrace our vision, mission and values; to dedicate yourself to the project with enthusiasm, all the way through it; to be proficient in Romanian and English; to have strong writing skills;
- We offer you: a once in a lifetime experience at Electric Castle and our mentorship so that, at the end of the three-months internship, you will have gained practical and diverse experience in the communication field, with a focus on: ecology and sustainability, organising events, brand development, social media, research and awareness campaigns and engaging with diverse audiences.
Roles in the team
- Music Drives Change (MDC) Angel
- Content researcher, copywriter and social media manager of the www.musicdriveschange.com blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Project Manager of the MDC campaign at Electric Castle 2017.
- You’re a natural in playing with words;
- Curious like a cat, you love digging out the web for the most interesting pieces of news related to sustainability and the music industry;
- A creative, an out-of-the box thinker, with a nice and natural social presence.